Federal Consumer Information
In compliance with The United States Department of Education’s “Gainful Employment in a Recognized Occupation” Regulations, please refer to the following program information:
Standard Occupation Codes
Cosmetology – (SOC – 395012, CIP – 12.0401)
Esthetics – (SOC – 395094, CIP – 12.0409)
Massage Therapy – (SOC – 319011, CIP – 51.3501)
Annual rates for NACCAS from 2016
- Graduation Rate: 79.38%
- Placement Rate: 65.58%
- Licensure Rate: 96.91%
Want More Information?
The National Center for Education Statistics (NCES) is the primary federal entity for collecting and analyzing data related to education. Visit http://nces.ed.gov/ for more information.
For more information about the occupations associated with the training offered at Avenue Five Institute, visit http://www.onetonline.org/.
The US Department of Labor provides current job information at http://www.careerinfonet.org.
- Milady’s Standard Cosmetology
ISBN:1-4180-4935-2 (hardcover) $102.95
ISBN: 1-4180-4936-0 (Softcover) $97.95
- Milady’s Standard Esthetics, Fundamentals 10th Edition Textbook
ISBN 1-4283-1892-5 (Hardcover), $122.95
- Mosby’s Pathology for massage therapists 3e Susan G. Salvo
ISBN: 978-0-323-08472-7 (Hardcover), $94
- Marieb, Elaine. Essentials of Human Anatomy and Physiology, 10th ed., Pearson Publishing. 2012.
ISBN: 978-0321732026 (Hardcover), $110
- Benjamin. Tappan’s Handbook of Healing Massage Techniques, 5e. Pearson Publishing. 2010.
ISBN: 0135142237 (Hardcover), $90
- Professional Foundations for Massage Therapists, 1e. Pearson Publishing. 2009.
ISBN: 0131717367 (Hardcover) $70
- Foster. Therapeutic Kinesiology: Musculoskeletal Systems, Palpation, and Body Mechanics. 2013.
ISBN: 0135077850 (Hardcover), $75
- Mihina. Natural Spa and Hydrotherapy: Theory and Practice, 1e. Pearson Publishing. 2010.
ISBN: 0131744712 (Hardcover) $75
In compliance with the Higher Education Opportunity Act (HEOA) post-secondary customers can find valuable information in pricing, previous editions and alternate formats by visiting http://www.cengage.com/highered and searching by ISBN#, author, title or keyword for material in your areas of interest.
For more information about any of the these disclosures, please contact our financial aid office at 512-968-2835 and press 3 to speak to an admissions advisor.