Federal Consumer Information
In compliance with The United States Department of Education’s “Gainful Employment in a Recognized Occupation” Regulations, please refer to the following program information:
Standard Occupation Codes
Cosmetology – (SOC – 395012, CIP – 12.0401)
Esthetics – (SOC – 395094, CIP – 12.0409)
Massage Therapy – (SOC – 319011, CIP – 51.3501)
Annual rates for NACCAS from 2016
- Graduation Rate: 81%
- Placement Rate: 65%
- Licensure Rate: 98%
Want More Information?
Students enrolling in the massage therapy program can click here to review the Massage Therapy Act and the rules of the department included in 16 Administrative Code Chapter 117.
The National Center for Education Statistics (NCES) is the primary federal entity for collecting and analyzing data related to education. Visit http://nces.ed.gov/ for more information.
For more information about the occupations associated with the training offered at Avenue Five Institute, visit http://www.onetonline.org/.
The US Department of Labor provides current job information at http://www.careerinfonet.org.
- Milady’s Standard Cosmetology
ISBN:1-4180-4935-2 (Hardcover) $102.95
ISBN: 1-4180-4936-0 (Softcover) $97.95
- Milady’s Standard Esthetics, Fundamentals 10th Edition Textbook
ISBN 1-4283-1892-5 (Hardcover), $122.95
- Benjamin. Tappan’s Handbook of Healing Massage Techniques, 6e. Pearson Publishing. 2015.
ISBN: 0134082699 (Hardcover), $90
- Biel, Andrew. Trail Guide to the Body, 5e. Books of Discovery. 2014.
ISBN: 978-0-9829786-5-8 (Spiral-Bound), $46
- Marieb, Elaine. Essentials of Human Anatomy and Physiology, 12e. Pearson Publishing. 2017.
ISBN: 978-0134395326 (Hardcover), $109
- Mihina. Natural Spa and Hydrotherapy: Theory and Practice, 1e. Pearson Publishing. 2010.
ISBN: 0131744712 (Hardcover), $70
- Salvo, Susan. Mosby’s Pathology for Massage Therapists, 4e. Mosby. 2018.
ISBN: 978-0-323-441957 (Hardcover), $79.95
- Trail Guide to the Body AnatomyMapp – Available on iTunes and Google Play, $20
In compliance with the Higher Education Opportunity Act (HEOA) post-secondary customers can find valuable information in pricing, previous editions and alternate formats by visiting http://www.cengage.com/highered and searching by ISBN#, author, title or keyword for material in your areas of interest.
For more information about any of the these disclosures, please contact our financial aid office at 512-968-2835 and press 3 to speak to an admissions advisor.