Federal Consumer Information
In compliance with The United States Department of Education’s “Gainful Employment in a Recognized Occupation” Regulations, please refer to the following program information:
Standard Occupation Codes
Cosmetology – (SOC – 395012, CIP – 12.0401)
Esthetics – (SOC – 395094, CIP – 12.0409)
Massage Therapy – (SOC – 319011, CIP – 51.3501)
Annual rates for NACCAS from 2015
- Graduation Rate: 84.36%
- Placement Rate: 64.97%
- Licensure Rate: 100%
Want More Information?
The National Center for Education Statistics (NCES) is the primary federal entity for collecting and analyzing data related to education. Visit http://nces.ed.gov/ for more information.
For more information about the occupations associated with the training offered at Avenue Five Institute, visit http://www.onetonline.org/.
The US Department of Labor provides current job information at http://www.careerinfonet.org.
- Cosmetology – Milady’s Standard Cosmetology ISBN:1-4180-4935-2 (hardcover) $102.95 ISBN: 1-4180-4936-0 (Softcover) $97.95
- Esthetics – Milady’s Standard Esthetics, Fundamentals 10th Edition Textbook: ISBN 1-4283-1892-5 (Hardcover), $122.95
- Massage Therapy –
- Mosby’s Pathology for massage therapists 3e Susan G. Salvo ISBN: 978-0-323-08472-7 (Hardcover), $94
- Marieb, Elaine. Essentials of Human Anatomy and Physiology, 10th ed., Pearson Publishing. 2012. ISBN: 978-0321732026 (Hardcover), $110
- Benjamin. Tappan’s Handbook of Healing Massage Techniques, 5e. Pearson Publishing. 2010. ISBN: 0135142237 (Hardcover), $90
- Professional Foundations for Massage Therapists, 1e. Pearson Publishing. 2009. ISBN: 0131717367 (Hardcover) $70
- Foster. Therapeutic Kinesiology: Musculoskeletal Systems, Palpation, and Body Mechanics. 2013. ISBN: 0135077850 (Hardcover), $75
- Mihina. Natural Spa and Hydrotherapy: Theory and Practice, 1e. Pearson Publishing. 2010. ISBN: 0131744712 (Hardcover) $75
In compliance with the Higher Education Opportunity Act (HEOA) post-secondary customers can find valuable information in pricing, previous editions and alternate formats by visiting http://www.cengage.com/highered and searching by ISBN#, author, title or keyword for material in your areas of interest.
For information about our Safe Campus Program, click here.
For more information about any of the these disclosures, please contact our financial aid office at 512-968-2835 and press 3 to speak to an admissions advisor.